Sunday, March 24, 2013

i'm not dead

I just haven't been blogging much. Yesterday, it snowed a ton. In spite of the blizzard, Marissa and I drove out to Lafayette to visit Bess in the hospital. It was well worth the trip. She had a little baby boy, and he is absolutely beautiful.

My brother and Irena also had a baby, Oliver (photo below). I got to "meet" him via Facetime last week. It was fun to see his little face. And he was looking right at me, through the screen. I can't wait to meet him in real life.


I have a little bit of spring fever. The break is a week away, and I can hardly wait. I don't have anything exciting planned, but it will be nice to sleep in and go out for drinks. I've been missing family and itching to get away to Boston or California. I still have to reschedule my San Francisco trip from the fall. I'll probably have to wait until summer. This year, I've been so immersed in my job that I've had to put nearly everything else on the back burner. I guess that's what summer's for. And it will be here soon enough.

5 comments:

  1. Does Bess's baby boy have a name? I need to know! Your brother's baby is adorable, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! Oliver has so much hair! And the cutest little baby belly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer is the worst time to visit San Francisco, by the way. You should do Boston in the summer and SF in the fall ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dulcie- his name is Marcelo. I think they are calling him Marcel. He is very, very cute. @ Kara- SF is awesome in the summer! You crazy. I'm going to try to get to Boston soon to see my nephew though, so fear not. I will be there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! If you've asked me a question, I'm likely to reply here in the comment section.